Temporary Personal Assistant to help with extensive move for a client in Malibu going back to NYC
Posted : 01/01/70
The Principal seeks an experienced, dedicated, and highly-discreet Executive/Personal Assistant for position located in Malibu residence. The ideal candidate will support the Principal through comprehensive, ongoing project management of her portfolio of personal projects.
You will provide white glove service and also assist the decades long interior designer to get the Principal moved from Malibu back to NYC.
Schedule will be Monday-Friday, will flexibility needed to work long days.
We’re looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
• Communicates with principal and delivers project progress reports.
• Incredible attention to detail and a lovely personality that can manage small and big projects with grace
• Able to source local licensed trades, ie; contractors, plumbers, electricians, movers, as well as secure and climate controlled storage facilities.
• Collect proposals and bids for jobs related to the move.
• Develops and adheres to the budget, timeline, and in-house expenditures
• Collaborates with NY team.
• Develop a schedule for domestic staff, collect and submit weekly timesheets and send to NYC accounting dept.
• Proactive approach to problem-solving.
• Tech Savvy with ability to multitask.
• Strong time-management and organization skills.
Hourly rate is totally DOE – we need an Assistant or House Manager with at least 5-10 years of experience working for HNW Clients, who have managed an extensive move and understand a formal household.
Fully vaccinated for Covid + boosted candidates only please.
Ready to hire asap, this position will last through the end of April 2022.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page