Temporary Nanny needed for Lovely Canadians coming to Beverly Hills starting January 21st through the end of June for their adorable daughter
Posted : 02/16/24
Darling and active toddler girl is looking for a responsible, kind, warm and active Nanny to hang out with her Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm, while the parents work!
This lovely family is coming to stay at Grandma’s for about 5 months and is looking for the best Nanny they can find to create a loving environment and prep their little one for Montessori preschool in the fall. They will be staying at Grandma’s during this time, so it will be a fun family affair! Please be dog friendly as there are two in the home. Mom and Dad would love help with kids laundry, food prep and tidying up the child’s room and play areas.
• Valid driving license with no accidents reported, and a car in great shape, with four doors
• At least 3 years of nanny experience
• Physically fit and likes to play sports
• Likes to cook and has an interest in preparing healthy food
• Has a high EQ and interest in child development and psychology.
• Truly has an interest in hanging out with our child and makes her feel like she matters and is special.
• Happy to be off screens and only use cell phones if really needed
Hourly DOE, $35-40 an hour – please have excellent references and the ability to commit to the full length of this temp job!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page