Week on Week off Nanny needed for Single Parent
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for a seasoned, professional child care provider for a family of 5 in San Francisco.
Our client is a successful single parent, and want THE BEST caregiver for their children to assist their charges in developing their emotional, intellectual, and cultural growth. The emphasis of this position is EDUCATION. The children are ages 8 (twins) and 11 years old, and the parents are extremely intelligent and want to raise a sensitive person who has the best manners.
-College degree is required!
– Ensure that children follow a routine that allows for homework and educational activities, as well as extracurricular activities such as music classes
– Second Language would be a major bonus (MUST be fluent in English)
– Teach manners & etiquette
– Ensure the child’s schedule allows for the day to run smoothly
– Liaise with teachers and make sure both parents are aware of both minor and major reports from the school
– Encourage children to behave appropriately and complete their studies
Although this is a Governess role – you will be expected to manage the daily “housekeeping” related to the child (organizing toys, clothing, packing for trips, simple meal prep, etc.)
This is busy home but informal – you will be reporting directly to the parent (not to a House Manager.) We truly want to find a TEAM PLAYER who will stay with this family for years!
Must have a minimum of 10 years full time, recent experience working as a Governess/Nanny/childcare provider. LONG TERM references are also required. If you jump around from family to family every year, we will most likely not respond to your resume.
Must have a clean driving record, and valid drives license. Must also have a valid passport.
Schedule is flexible as the parents split custody 50%/50%… you should be flexible to work on holidays and travel for up to two weeks at a time.
Please send professional resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page