WeHo Jack of All Trades who loves dogs
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
• Run personal errands.
• Book weekly/monthly personal appointments.
• Assist with pet care, must love dogs
• Arrange travel reservations.
• Help keeping organization in home and office. This involves light housekeeping. There is a housekeeper, but if rinsing a dish and running a dishwasher isn’t in your wheelhouse don’t apply.
• Keeping all my clothes organized, this involves re-folding and closet organiztional skills.
• Do grocery shopping.
• Comfortable working in a home.
• Keep me on task and on schedule
Personal Assistant Requirements:
• Superior time management and organizational skills
• The ability to multitask with ease
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to use Business structured communications
• Efficiency with regard to computers and the internet, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), email, scanning and a basic understanding of Google Docs and Sheets and/or Apple systems.
• Diplomacy and tact
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to receive constructive feedback
• A self-starter willing to be proactive and take initiative
• Strong follow-up skills
• A minimum of 2 years experience, but more is helpful
• Experience supporting a busy creative person who works in Entertainment
• College degree is preferred
$30-$35 per hour, DOE
Hours are typically 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION