Assistant house manager with hospitality heart needed on Westside
Posted : 09/20/23
We are looking for that service heart individual who would love to gain some skills in house management and work along side an amazing and fun household team. This job would be perfect for you if you have been in a high end boutique or michelin star restaurant. You have an eye for detail, love making people feel good, and can read a room! Please let us know if you are interested.
Job Title: Assistant House Manager
Responsible to: House Manager
You will be responsible for working with the already established house team and assisting with all interior home management and assisting with all hospitality, service and event planning.
It will be your job to work alongside the house managers to encourage, inspire and develop the house team to work to a very high standard within an environment that embraces the values of honesty, integrity, teamwork and helpfulness.
The position will include, but will not be limited to, the following tasks:
• Working alongside the House Manager to ensure a calm, organized home environment at all times
• Assist with overseeing interiors at Principles’ residences: ensuring consistency of standards procedures and services
• Assisting in maintaining the house for guest readiness, welcoming guests and serving as needed
• Assist in maintaining all inventories and stocking lists
• Assist in oversight of the master closet, including organization, dry cleaning, laundry and packing.
• Assist with organization of all in home closets, drawers and staff areas
• Assist with all home projects as needed
• Assist with scheduling household services and providing prior notification to team and guard on site
• Assist with planning, executing and serving special dinners, events and all social events
• Assist in ensuring all health and safety standards are maintained
• Provide administrative support and assist with home office duties, including answering phones, copying, filing, researching, sending emails and preparing items for all managers
• Backup assist runners as needed
• Assist with packing, shipping and organization of items: luggage, cargo and returning purchased items
• Up to date tech knowledge and ability to troubleshoot technology in real time
• Travel and assist with home set up when family goes on location
• Travel and assist at other family homes as needed
• Knowledge of hospitality, events management and wine service a must
Key skills required
Planning and delivering results
• Clear communication
• Ability to plan and organize
• Ability to delegate
• Team player
Problem Solving Decision Making
• Analytic ability
• Sound judgement
• Ability to prioritize and manage demands from different sources
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page