Wonderful and loyal long time client of ours is looking for their next wonderful housekeeper. After ten wonderful years together, their housekeeper is moving on, and they are looking for another great long term working relationship.
This is truly a great family to work for! Mom and Dad are busy running their business and their daughters are in 6th and 8th grades at two different schools.
We are looking for a housekeeper who can work Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. There may be occasional days when they ask if you can stay late. You will work closely with, and report to the personal assistant.
You will be responsible for:
• keeping the house clean and tidy
• deep cleaning
• managing the organization of the home
• clearly communicate any issues in a timely manner of the house to the personal assistant
• helping with afterschool pickups of the daughters from the bus stop a few blocks away, 2-3 times a week
• ordering cleaning supplies, paper products and some toiletries – list to be provided
• check and monitor weather for covering and uncovering of outdoor furniture
• coordinate with the personal assistant and or the Mrs. for prep needed for any parties, trips, sleepovers etc
• prepare dishware
• pull luggage when packing for trips and cleaning after travel
• dinner prep when needed
• grocery shopping, 1-2 times a week
• coordinate dry cleaning drop off and pick up from the house
• bonus if you are able to dogsit their sweet and medium sized doodles when the family goes on vacation (weekdays – day rate plus $75 for overnight – weekend rate $150 day)
The family is offering $40-45 an hour plus medical insurance as well as paid time off: sick days, 2 weeks paid vacation, holidays. You will have a credit card provided for purchases and gas.