Entry Level Assistant for Award Winning Production Company
Posted : 02/14/24
We are looking for a full-time entry level assistant to support the CEO at his company, and in his home life. This will need to be a driven and focused individual with impeccable work ethic and a sensibility to “read a room.” While you won’t be working every single weekend, you are expected to be “on-call” and available. Your personal assistant duties are first priority, but there is opportunity for growth and an ability to see the creative side of the industry in this role. We are looking for someone with a go-getter, “no task is too small” attitude who wants to work hard and be a part of a team.
Pay: $23-30 hour, DOE, eligible for overtime
Benefits: Health Insurance and 401k
This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate with impressive entertainment industry internships to get their foot in the door! You will learn so much and work with a great group of people.
Full time personal assistant
• Operates out of Office and home
◦ Week days you are at the offices, with evenings and weekends sometimes at his home
• Works closely with Chief of Staff and the production company assistant to make sure all needs are met efficiently
• Works closely with nanny regarding the children
• Works closely with his wife’s team to help keep communication clear and help on joint events and projects
• Daily lunch orders
• Holiday and Birthday gifting (family, friends, industry)
• Event help and prep (birthdays, holiday parties, charity events, etc.)
◦ Curating and organizing guest lists, talking to vendors, prepping the house etc.
• Oversees all personal tasks projects (Ex. storage organization, furniture deliveries etc.)
• Kid pick-ups and drop-offs (on call for any driving duties regarding kids nanny does this but occasionally needed on a busy week)
• Being involved with house security and communicating guest arrivals
• Helping Chief of Staff where when they need it (this is minimal, but important when it arises)
This is a job with a lot of hours during the weeks and some weekends. You will also be working very close up to holidays. There is opportunity for growth and learning as well as understanding how the company and the industry runs.
There is a Chief of Staff and a company assistant that allow for you to take time off here and there, but this is a demanding position that requires you to be available on call all week most weeks of the year.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page