Full time Chef in San Francisco
Posted : 02/21/24
Dillard Private Chef Job Search
● Ideal (but flexible on this) would be Sunday through Thursday 2pm-7pm with flexibility to occasionally (once every few months) to work Saturday evening when the family is entertaining guests.
● Responsible for preparing simple, wholesome family meals (i.e. protein, vegetables, starch) for a family of five (two adults and three children under the age of six). No dietary restrictions. Family enjoys a variety of cuisines – prefers healthy, organic, fresh ingredients, clean eating when possible.
● Responsible for preparing and serving dinner and prepping lunch and healthy snacks for the following day (soup, salad, etc.). Flexibility to occasionally come early and cook breakfast if the family is entertaining guests.
● Responsible for all food supply shopping, pantry maintenance, kitchen cleanup and overall kitchen organization.
● Able to manage a 8-10 person dinner party and source additional support staff when necessary.
Qualifications to Skills
● Reliable and trustworthy
● Highly organized
● Excellent communication
● Warm, easy going demeanor
● Past professional in-home private chef experience
● Ability to work well with household team (full-time nanny and housekeeper)
● COVID vaccinated
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page